Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

At This Time - Evanston RoundTable

lonk.indah.link

Their last day at Evanston High School—picking up cap and gown. “It’s bittersweet,” said Eva Eiseman (from front). “I’m happy with it,” said Celia Heck. “I’m just ready to close this chapter in my life and move on,” said Faith Ogunbola. “It hasn’t really kicked in yet,” said Axel Mueller. “I definitely feel like I missed a huge chunk of high school because of COVID, but I’m happy in the way that it ended and we get to have a real graduation,” said Rose Lawless. The ceremony is Sunday. (Photo by Richard Cahan)

Adblock test (Why?)



"time" - Google News
May 19, 2022 at 03:53AM
https://ift.tt/LCf2eU7

At This Time - Evanston RoundTable
"time" - Google News
https://ift.tt/DqHsXSk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Highland Park Shooting: Latest Updates on Victims, Suspect | Time - TIME

lonk.indah.link T he gunman who opened fire on a Fourth of July parade in the Chicago suburb of Highland Park, Ill., seriously considered ...

Popular Posts