Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

About time - Chesterfield Observer

lonk.indah.link

Is it only Tuesday? It’s amazing how time is altered depending on what is going on. Today I went to have some oral surgery done. That meant yesterday was a very short day. Time raced toward my appointment. Afterwards time crawled as I kept track of my pain level, expecting it to go up but instead it hovered near the bottom of the ouch scale, sometimes aching a little, and then I would get busy and forget about it.

The office atmosphere was great with the mood upbeat and professional. I made it through the surgery without trauma.

It is not fear of pain. I just hate to have my teeth worked on, as I grew up before the powers that be pu...

Thank you for reading the Observer!

An active digital subscription is required to access this content.

Please log in or subscribe to continue.

For an explanation of this change, please see our note to readers.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"time" - Google News
March 03, 2021 at 10:23PM
https://ift.tt/3e3rQsU

About time - Chesterfield Observer
"time" - Google News
https://ift.tt/3f5iuuC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Highland Park Shooting: Latest Updates on Victims, Suspect | Time - TIME

lonk.indah.link T he gunman who opened fire on a Fourth of July parade in the Chicago suburb of Highland Park, Ill., seriously considered ...

Popular Posts